Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The most perfect day {Part I}

I had the honor of working with Olivia & Brett on their wedding day. 
I'll start by telling you that this one was very close to my heart, 
Not only have I known the bride and groom for years, 
but the wedding was surrounded by many of my family friends. 
When Olivia and I first sat down and she told me they were getting married at the The Historical Adamson House I was thrilled, It is one of my favorite places in Malibu, and so perfect for Brett who is a county lifeguard 
and Olivia who is a Malibu beach girl. 
The two are an amazing couple, and got the most beautiful day. 
This is part one of many post on this one, we had a great team working on this one with 3 photographers there will be lots to come, Including photographer Ian Zamora of Zamora Surf!

Here is a sneak peek of his awesome photos





















No comments:

Post a Comment