Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet Michele and Ernesto!

I am so excited to introduce you to this awesome couple.

From the first day we met, Michele and I clicked on the exact view of her wedding. Even though we change things 100 times over, we are still on the same page with it all. Her style is modern and fun, and come next July it will be a stunning affair at The Malibu West Beach Club.



I asked Michele to tell me their love story in her own words.
The road to love is so sweet...

How did you two meet?


"Ernesto and I have know each other from High School. We had typing class together. As I was browsing through Facebook I came across his name and was interested on how he has been since it was 14 years since we had seen each other.  We talked on the phone for hours at a time getting to know one another. From the 3rd date I knew he was the one for me".

How did he propose?

" We were going to repeat the first date for our 1 year anniversary. We went to Paradise cove to have a picnic with some great wine. While we were there I gave Ernesto a special photo album that had all the highlights of our year together. We looked through it and had some laughs and tears of joy. He then gave me a card that had the sweetest words and told me to look up at him and say that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I did and found him on his knee with the most amazing ring. Of course I said yes! We then cried celebrated the moment and told our family and close friends. By that time the birds ate all of our cheese and crackers, which was ok because I was so happy I couldn’t even eat. We ended the night at Geoffrey’s in Malibu for some champagne and then went to our sushi spot we went to on our first date."


In your opinion what makes love work?


"Corinthians 13:4 is my favorite quote" :

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."



  Check back for updates on their wedding plans, photos, events and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment