Sunday, August 1, 2010

LOVE for us here at with Grace

The best part of my job is the end result of a happy Bride and Groom!

It really is so rewarding to be apart of such a giant occasion. Charmaine wrote this little note and I wanted to share it:)

"Hi Helen,

Just for old time sake, I thought I'd send you another email!  LOL!!  Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special and beautiful.  It was perfect!  We couldn't have asked for anything more.  All our guests complimented on how lovely the club looked, how smoothly everything went, and how much fun they had.  Needless to say, the candy bar was a HUGE hit, and not just with the kids (but of course, they LOVED it!).

Thank you again for all the beautiful details.  It truly was the happiest day of my life and thank you for being a big part of it.  It was such an amazing day - I didn't want it to end.  I'm so sad it's over, but happy that it was the perfect way to start of my life with my wonderful Bill!

Thank you,
Charmaine"

No comments:

Post a Comment