Monday, August 9, 2010

Can't wait anymore...

DeEtte was referred to me by another bride many months back, and I have to say it has been so much fun from day 1 to work with this wonderful couple. Lawrence is a Doctor and DeEtte a mother of 3 and grandmother to 1 (hard to believe) The pair had so much love around them that day it filled the venue everywhere you went. The evening truly was a 'Fairy Tale'
Beth Behler was there to help me from the start, and took some fantastic pictures that I can't wait to see, but for now I have just a few I was able to snap:)


It was an honor to let DeEtte 'Borrow' my Grandmother's vintage German hand-beaded clutch for her wedding. I have to admit I am an antique hoarder and I have quite the collection, so I love to use little bits here and there with my brides.

As well I have to share their stunning cake inspired by none other than CoCo Channel. The couple gifted their bridal party with CC perfume for the girls and Black Ray Bans for the guys. I am pretty much IN LOVE with the Black and Ivory/White weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment