Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fantastic New Venue!

I have been holding out a little on this one because I really needed to see it in person to believe it. The Castle Green in Pasadena California, is maybe one of my all time favorite's!!


This place has a sense of magic and beauty. I have the pleasure of working with DeEtte English  and her fiance, Lawrence on their upcoming nuptials. Since I was born in Pasadena (at the Huntington Memorial Hospital,) and my mom grew up there, as well as the fact that my aunt still resides there... well, you can understand why this venue has interest for me.

If you are looking for a venue that is romantic with a Morrocan flavor,  and want that perfect "Vintage meets Classic" look, look no further!










If nothing more than the AMAZING pictures you would get, I highly suggest this venue for any type of occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment