Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A photographer that redefines "Classic"

It's my pleasure to share with you a little of one of my favourite weddings to date.

Brooke and Craig did it in the best way, with all the right touches that truly brought out their personal style and relationship. Working in the restaurant world is a great place to meet new people and make lasting connections. It was over 7 years ago that I got hired to work at the Malibu Charthouse. One of Craig's Groomsmen, Nathan, was the manager at the time and called me to say I got the job. Brooke was one of the first people I met when I got there; at the time she was also working in the office. With two such incredible, strong people starting off my Charthouse experience, I knew I had found the perfect home :)

Brooke and Craig had been introduced by Nate a year or so before, and the two were a perfect pair. Through the duration of my stay at "Chart" I developed wonderful friendships that I will never forget. With a great chapter in all of our lives thanks to the Charthouse, we all eventually left and went onto bigger life goals. Our group was filed with writers, actors, entrepreneurs, designers, businessmen, musicians, and more. And though we drifted apart a little, we kept in touch as best we could.  But it wasn't until fall of 2009 that I got a call from Brooke with the news that her and Craig were finally getting married!

I jumped at the opportunity to help her in any way that I could. They got married in their backyard in Thousand Oaks California, and had the Best Backyard Wedding!

This post is not only dedicated to their stunning day, but as well a praise to the photography of the incredible Josh Newton and Montana Dennis..... and here is why....





























Brooke and Craig's wedding captured beautifully by Josh and Montana.  Both have an impeccable eye for photography, and especially weddings. They caught each and every perfect moment from Brooke and Craig's big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment