Thursday, June 10, 2010

Looking for the perfect Bridesmaid's Dress? Look no further!

I have an addiction to the Fox LA morning news with Jillian, Dorthy, and Steve.. Yes I know but I can't help it, I have to blame my mother for it. She had me watching it since I was in grade school! I always come across great ideas on the show with local vendors (which I LOVE) To use in my weddings. 
We all have heard the "You can shorten it, and wear it again!" Well let's be honest, most of the time you really can't. I Absolutely LOVE this idea for a bride getting married on or near the beach, or even for a formal affair!

Twobirds Bridesmaids Dresses can be worn 15 different ways and come in over 30 colors!!
I think this is such a great summer dress for almost ANY occasion. It is light and comfy, and I have to say actually does look great in all the different styles. Here are a few of my favorites.

Check them out at www.twobirdsbridemaid.com today!!
and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/twobirds-bridesmaid/61059722690?v=wall





No comments:

Post a Comment