Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emma & Andrew

It it my pleasure to introduce you to this incredible couple, Emma & Andrew Seitz! I cannot begin to express what a wonderful experience it was to work with them on their big day. When Emma first came to me about her wedding I was so impressed on how calm she was. Not only was this a woman who was planning her wedding in less than 5 months, but she as well was cramming for her finals. You see both her and her fiance were in the process of graduating from Pepperdine Law School. (ya wow)
So we sat down and started to cover all the details..... She had most of it figured out with a few final touches we made happen. I absolutely LOVE her color choices. The gold and silver together accented the purple tones just perfect! Carrie of CFS Designs. did an exquisite job of capturing exactly what the bride wanted. I love getting to work with Carrie cause I know it is all going to be done perfect!! It was a classic sit down dinner with food done by the brides sister, and cake by Jamacia of Jamacia's Cakes. (thanks again lady!) Professional photography was done by Lori English, and I CAN'T WAIT to see the final pictures. For now here are a few that I shot myself...enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment